Monday 11 April 2011

New Year take two

Well, I am treating the first few months of this year as my 'Winter Break'! The end of January and most of February was a bit rubbish for us life-wise to be honest, my family had booked a week off and three of those seven days were funerals. Everything happened all at once really. To add to it I started a new job in March, so I've not really had as much time to spend exercising as I had been when I was unemployed.

I will do a measurement in the next few days to bring me up to date, then it will be back to every two weeks on Sundays. I will start to make a concentrated effort to exercise in the evenings now that the crushing tiredness is starting to fade, who knew being in an office all day would wipe you out!

I did a couple of weeks measurements that I hadn't posted up, so here they are:

30th January 2011

Body Fat %:  51.7% (44.9kg/7st/98lbs)
Visceral Fat:  8
BMI:  31.9
Weight:  13st 9lb/86.9kg/191lbs


13th February 2011

Body Fat %:  51.5% (45kg/7st 1lb/99lbs)
Visceral Fat:  8
BMI:  32.1
Weight:  13st 10lb/87.4kg/192lbs

I'll do an indepth analysis of these numbers when I'm not quite as tired, the most obvious thing about them is that I gained a pound in two weeks. I am not surprised by this at all, the two weeks between the 30th January and the 13th February were rubbish and quite stressful for us. Everything that wasn't important just went out of the window at that point.

I shall sign off for tonight and wish you good fortune :).

No comments:

Post a Comment